Thank you for the important role you play in connecting CEF with congregations and investors! In this section you'll find the forms you need, as well as promotional information to keep you up-to-date.
2017 CEF Conference
The 2017 CEF Conference was March 3-5. Thanks to all the participants who helped make this year a success!
- Rev. David P. E. Maier – Michigan District President
- Rev. Matt Popovits – Missionary at Our Saviour, New York City
- Rev. Ken Hennings – Texas District President
- Chaplain: Dr. Robert Preece, Senior Pastor Zion, Dallas
- Banquet Entertainment – Dr. Les Stahlke is a classic Christian humorist. He has performed live for 30 years. He is, "Martin Luther's Last Surviving Classmate – Dr. Lester Methuselah Gutenberg”.
- Stephen Block "Tell Me A Story About CEF"
- Rev. Ken Hennings "I Love To Tell The Story"
- Rev. David Maier "The Wind Is Still Blowing"
- Rev. David Maier "Pray For 20/20 Vision"
- Rev. Matt Popovits "Sent To Shine"
- Rev. Matt Popovits "A Story We Know, A Truth We Forget"
- Raelyn Pracht "Telling The CEF Story"
- Raelyn Pracht and Debbie Morelos "KIDS Stamps and Super Savers"
- Dr. Robert Preece Friday Devotion
- Dr. Robert Preece Saturday Devotion
- Dr. Robert Preece First Sunday of Lent
- Bill Siegrist Friday Night Presentation
- Bill Siegrist "Tell Me A Jesus Story"
- Bill Siegrist Banquet Presentation
- Bill Siegrist "Tell Me A CEF Story"
CEF Sunday is September 25, 2016. CEF Sunday resources can be ordered directly from the form below or by calling the CEF office 1-888-951-1233 and asking for Raelyn Pracht.
Order CEF Sunday Materials
This is your one-stop shop for all the resources you need to represent Texas CEF in your congregation.
|Fixed-Rate Term Note - 1 year||%||%|
|Fixed-Rate Term Note - 3 years||%||%|
|Fixed-Rate Term Note - 5 years||%||%|
|Floating-Rate Term Note - 1 year||%||%|
|Floating-Rate Term Note - 3 years||%||%|
|Floating-Rate Term Note - 5 years||%||%|
Reformation Note Resources
These are the most commonly needed forms for investors:
- Deposit/Withdraw Form
- Personal Information Form
- Investment Application
- Note Maturity Instruction Form
- Ownership Change Form
To download a file: click the link to view the image in your browser, then right-click the image and save the file to your computer.
- CEFlogo.jpg (color, best for print projects)
- CEFlogo.png (color, best for PowerPoint and web)
- CEFlogobw.jpg (black-and-white, best for print projects)
- CEFlogobw.png (black-and-white, best for PowerPoint and web)
- KIDS_1stamp.jpg (color, best for print projects)
- KIDS_25stamp.jpg (color, best for print projects)
- KIDS_graphic.jpg (color, best for print projects)
100 Plus 1
Texas Partners in Mission and Texas Church Extension Fund are teaming up to increase the financial resources available for planting new congregations. Both contributed dollars and invested dollars are needed to meet the challenge of planting 10 new ministries a year. The 100 PLUS 1 Anniversary Challenge Program seeks to multiply your gifts and your investments to accomplish the important work of bringing the Gospel to more and more people.
Make a gift of $1,000 or more to Texas Partners in Mission and open a new fixed-rate CEF investment of $5,000 or more. CEF will match your gift to Texas Partners in Mission 100% and CEF will pay you a bonus 1% for the term of your investment. The investment amount earning a bonus 1% is limited to 10 times the gift amount (e.g. a $50,000 investment, earning a bonus 1%, equals a gift of at least $5,000).
Download the 100 PLUS 1 Form (PDF)
K.I.D.S. Stamp Program (Kids Into Discipleship and Stewardship)
One way that young people can actively support the ministry is through Texas CEF's KIDS Stamp Program. This program, offered in day schools and Sunday Schools, allows children to purchase stamps that can be exchanged for CEF investments upon completion of a stamp booklet. Kids also learn the benefits of saving while getting involved in the ministry. Hundreds of young people throughout Texas are participating in the ministry of CEF, learning biblical stewardship principles, and saving for the future through the KIDS Stamp Program.
With each investment of $10 or more, a child receives a sticker and a token worth 25 cents toward their next investment. We provide a 25 cent token and a prize for investments of $10 or more until the account reaches $500. It is an even greater joy for stewards of any age to watch the church grow.
To learn more, contact us at 888-951-1CEF (toll free) or 512-926-4272 or email email@example.com. Email us to request the K.I.D.S. Stamp video.